Sectigo is pleased to announce an update to IoT Manager on June 22, 2019, 8:00 AM UTC.
This will bring IoT Manager up to version 19.6.
The IoT Manager 19.6 release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
• IOTMGR-253 - Certificate Profiles now support organization level attributes. This can be used to simplify sharing of profiles between organizations.
• IOTMGR-271 - Certificate Profiles can now be restricted to a subset of the users in an organization.
• IOTMGR-289 - Batches with a single certificate are now supported. You can specify the CN without selecting a CN generator.
• IOTMGR-297 - Improved validation of uploaded CSR fields against the Certificate Profile.
• IOTMGR-294 - Batches can no longer be rejected after download.
• IOTMGR-222 - Improved reliability of sending notification emails.
• IOTMGR-274 - Searching for certificates would not always reset to the first page of the results.
Sectigo Certificate Issuing Platform Scheduled Maintenance Saturday, June 22, 2019; 23:00 UTC
Sectigo Certificate Issuing Platform Scheduled Maintenance:
• Add SecitgoSSL OV MDC product
• Create new API reporting call "getEvAnchorsForOrganization" for SCM
We anticipate that our certificate issuing platform will be unavailable for approximately 10 to 15 minutes while we add this additional functionality to the system.
Please contact your Sectigo support resource if you require additional information about this scheduled maintenance event.