Sectigo Certificate Manager release 19.12 Scheduled Maintenance for Saturday, Dec 14, 2019, 7:00 AM UTC
The SCM 19.12 release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
• SCM-447 - New formats for download of an issued SSL certificate. Changed naming and order of download links in SSL Enrolled and Device Certificate Enrolled notification emails. URLs for certificate download in various formats are now available as variables for SSL Enrolled email notification template.
• SCM-1191 - Synchronization of available extended key usages (EKU) for Device certificates with the certification authority.
• SCM-1184 - Support for wildcard certificates requested using “Auto-generation of CSR in Azure Key Vault” request mode.
• SCM-1217 - Support for adding multiple assignment rules to network discovery tasks imported from the CSV file.
• SCM-659 - Support for specifying IP addresses to scan in the format of a range in the network discovery tasks.
• SCM-865 - Requester and Approver variables can be added into the SSL Expiration email notification template. Approver variable can be added into the Device Certificate Expiration email notification template.
• SCM-1155 and SCM-995 - Common Name field added into Person profile.
• SCM-1300 - Phone number and secondary email address fields added into the Person profile.
• SCM-1294 - Support for deletion of Person profile using REST API. Support for the phone number, common name, and secondary email addresses parameters when Person resource is accessed using REST API.
• SCM-1298 - Support for phone number and secondary email addresses parameters for a Person during client certificate enrollment using REST API.
• SCM-1299 - Person’s primary email address made editable.
• SCM-1313 - Improved REST API document for Code Signing on Demand feature.
• SCM-1208 - The first Name parameter is made mandatory during the creation of a Person using REST API.
• SCM-1317 - Revamped uploadUrl parameter returned in response to Code Signing on Demand request using REST API for usability purposes.
• SCM-1092 - Common Name UI enforced a limit of 128 characters. The correct limit in a certificate is 64 characters.
• SCM-1170 - The certificates brought under management, which has been discovered by MS Agent, are included into the Dashboard’s Certificate by CA report under the blank vendor category.
Public CA, Private CA, SCM (cert-manager.com), SCM (hard.cert-manager.com)
Sectigo Certificate Issuing Platform Scheduled Maintenance Sunday, December 15, 2019; 00:00 UTC
Sectigo Certificate Issuing Platform Scheduled Maintenance:
• Improvements and bug fixes to Post payment page
• Add the Certificate Subscriber Agreement v2.2
• Add new Reseller banner
• Add CAA status to the report 'Incomplete orders'
We anticipate that our certificate issuing platform will be unavailable for approximately 20 to 30 minutes while we add this additional functionality to the system.
Please contact your Sectigo support resource if you require additional information about this scheduled maintenance event.