Sectigo Certificate Manager release 19.8.1 Scheduled emergency Maintenance for Friday, September 20, 2019, 7:00 AM UTC
The SCM 19.8.1 release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
• SCM-224 - Automatic launch of organization re-validation if a newly issued EV certificate contains OV-related parameters which differ from those specified in the organization’s configuration.
• SCM-988 - Validation of existing user’s password against current password rules failed during login.
Sectigo Certificate Issuing Platform Scheduled Maintenance Saturday, September 21, 2019; 23:00 UTC
Sectigo Certificate Issuing Platform Scheduled Maintenance:
• HackerGuardian – bugfix around new orders for returning customers.
We anticipate that our certificate issuing platform will be unavailable for approximately 10 to 15 minutes while we add this additional functionality to the system.
Please contact your Sectigo support resource if you require additional information about this scheduled maintenance event.
Sectigo IoT Manager release 19.6.4 Scheduled for September 28, 2019, 7:00 AM UTC
The IoT Manager 19.6.4 release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
• IOTMGR-497 - Certificate Profiles may now include an additional custom extension.
• IOTMGR-494 - Improved error message if the upload of CSV cannot be parsed.
• IOTMGR-500 - Uploaded PEM encoded CSRs can now use BEGIN NEW CERTIFICATE REQUEST in the header in addition to the more common BEGIN CERTIFICATE REQUEST.