Sectigo Certificate Manager release 20.5 Scheduled Maintenance for Saturday, May 30, 2020, 8:00 AM UTC
The SCM 20.5 release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
• Trial Private CA available upon request. Please contact your Sectigo Sales Representative.
• (SCM-526) - Support for new Private CA backend.
- Certificate types have been renamed to certificate profiles. Certificate profiles allow for additional customization plus explicit control of delegation to organizations/departments.
- Certificate profiles expose if a certificate will be publicly trusted. When client and device certificates are publicly trusted, organizations and domains need to be validated before enrollments can occur.
• (SCM/439/SCM-2103) - SCM will now extract Subject Alternative Name(SAN) values from CSRs submitted for device certificate requests.
• (SCM-1690) - The address details of an organization (department) must contain either State or City. Both are no longer mandatory.
• (SCM-1955) - New REST API request parameter for getting reports with the certificate serial numbers in HEX format without leading zeros stripped.
• (SCM-2006) - PEM encoded certificates now consistently use a 64 character line format.
• (SCM-1878/SCM-1879) - “Server Software” and “Server Count” have been removed from SSL enrollment requests.
• (SCM-2019) - Common Name in SSL certificate details is no longer a link to deprecated sslanalyzer.comodoca.com.
• (SCM-1938) - Renewal of EV SSL certificate via REST API with renewal ID fails to copy EV details to a new request.
• (SCM-2064) - Admin required to reset password after authenticating using SAML IDP. Only occurs if First Name and Last Name are empty.
• (SCM-2095) - SSL Certificate report showed incorrect data for custom fields.
Public CA, Private CA, SCM (cert-manager.com), SCM (hard.cert-manager.com)
Sectigo Certificate Issuing Platform Scheduled Maintenance Saturday, May 30, 2020; 23:00 UTC
Sectigo Certificate Issuing Platform Scheduled Maintenance:
• Further improvements to the post-payment page.
• Improvements to DCV Checking.
We anticipate that our certificate issuing platform will be unavailable for approximately 25 to 30 minutes while we add this additional functionality to the system.
Please contact your Sectigo support resource if you require additional information about this scheduled maintenance event.